"Just to start off I am a tough customer/pain in the ass! NCIX was excellent with making me a happy camper. ..."
HX Series Modular Power Supplies: Legendary Performance and Reliability
Quiet operation at low loads, modular cabling and 80 PLUS® Gold efficiency makes HX Series PSUs a great choice for high-performance PCs.
Quiet operation at low loads
Basic PC power supplies have fans that spin whenever your PC is on – whether you’re pushing your graphics card to the limit or just surfing the web. HX Series power supplies are smarter than that: they generate less heat, so they require less cooling, and the thermally controlled fan only spins when it’s needed.
Slay the cable kraken
The modular cable set allows you to use only the cables you need for your particular set of components. There’s no more unwieldy mythical tentacled monstrosity of unused cables to clutter up the inside of your case.
High efficiency – Low heat
Efficiency is the measurement of how well a power supply converts the AC power from your outlet to the DC power used by your PC’s components. If your power supply isn’t efficient, it will generate more heat, which requires more cooling and more fan noise. And, it might even affect your power bill.
HX Series PSUs are among the most efficient on the market. They help keep your PC cool and quiet, and your power bill down.
Dimension150mm x 86mm x 200mm
4 Pin Peripheral Connector12
Contents and Specifications
Customer Reviews of Corsair CP-9020033-NA / CP-9020033-US
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed regarding
Corsair CP-9020033-NA / CP-9020033-US reviews.
5 star: (1)
4 star: (1)
3 star: (0)
2 star: (0)
1 star: (0)
Experience: 2 Weeks
1050W gold on sale for 169!!
bought it for my bro for his GTX 690 and was on sale for just $169 and is happy about it!
Experience: 60 Days
1. stable power source
2. looks nice
3. nice sleeved cable provided for diff need.
not fully moduled
I bought this somewhere else, actually a slive cert hx1050. but almost same thing. not sure why nobody review this yet, it should be a popular psu. anyways, I had to move from hx750 to hx1050 as power shortage strike my mod like heart attack. so far hx1050 has been working for me over two month, no complain. Actually i have no complain for both hx750 and hx1050, it's just 750w no longer good enough as i beef up my mod too much. This thing weights like a ton, a heave brick. But it does provide stable power and works great so far. As ususal corsair care about the look and packaging of their prod. so on top of performance, this psu looks nice but not too sharp in my case. recently I bought corsair hx series white sleeved cable to replace stock cables, my hx1050 looks even better.
in all, hx1050 does what exactly a psu suppose to do. highly recommended. only downside is, to achieve high effciency, 4 calbes, 24pin board /2xpci-e/1x8pin cpu, are not modular ones.
First 30 days limited warranty through NCIX.com. The remainder of the 3 year warranty is provided directly by the manufacturer.
Corsair Warranty Periods
Effective April 8, 2016, the following warranty periods apply:
- All DRAM memory modules have a lifetime warranty
- All USB 2.0 Flash Survivor®, Flash ReadOut and TurboFlash flash drive products have a 10 year warranty
- All USB 2.0 Flash Padlock® products have a 5 year warranty
- All USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 Flash Voyager and Flash Survivor flash drive products have a 5 year warranty
- All solid-state drive (SSD) products have a 3 year warranty with the exception of the Neutron Series™ which have a 5 year warranty
- Voyager Air products have a 3 year warranty
- AX Series™ PSUs have a 7 year warranty
- AXi Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- CS Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- CX Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- CX-M Series™ PSU Models CX430M, CX500M, and CX600M have a 3 year warranty
- CX-M Series™ PSU Models CX450M, CX550M, CX650M, CX750M, and CX850M have a 5 year warranty
- GS Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- HX Series™ PSU Models HX520W, HX620W, and HX1000W have a 5 year warranty; all other HX Series™ Models have a 7 year warranty
- HXi Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- RM Series™ PSUs have a 5 year warranty
- RMi Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- RMx Series™ PSUs have a 10 year warranty
- SF Series™ PSUs have a 7 year warranty
- TX Series™ PSUs have a 5 year warranty
- Vengeance Series™ PSUs have a 5 year warranty
- VS Series™ PSUs have a 3 year warranty
- VX Series™ (Models VX450, and VX550) have a 5 year warranty
- Obsidian Series® cases have a 2 year warranty
- Graphite Series™ cases have a 2 year warranty
- Carbide Series™ cases have a 2 year warranty
- Vengeance Series® cases have a 2 year warranty
- Hydro Series™ products have a 5 year warranty
- Air Series™ products have a 2 year warranty
- All fan products have a 2 year warranty
- All speaker products have a 2 year warranty
- All headset products have a 2 year warranty
- Gaming Mice have a 2 year warranty
- Gaming Keyboards have a 2 year warranty
- Gaming Mouse Mats have a 1 year warranty
Certified Refurbished Products
- Corsair offers a 1 year, replacement-only warranty for certified refurbished PSUs, Cases, Cooling units, SSD, USB parts, Audio, and Gaming Peripheral units.
For additional information and technical assitance, please visit Corsair Memory''s support site at:
Corsair Technical Support
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages (excluding laptops and notebooks), from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion.
Laptops and Notebooks can be returned within SEVEN (7) days
from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original
packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened software and
manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with
tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be denied returns.
GOVERNMENT & BUSINESS Laptop and Notebook purchases made with government or business POs can be returned typically within fourteen (14)
days from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened
software and manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be
denied returns. Please check with your B2B sales representative for specific terms and details.
All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital camera (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software, Drones,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.