"Just a huge thank you for the tremendous and very quick service. This order was placed yesterday Aug 13 2007..."
Customer Reviews of Samsung Consumer Electronics UN55EH6000FXZC
Product reviews on NCIX.com are screened for relevance and inappropriate
content. Reviews may contain inaccurate information about the product.
If there is a discrepancy, please use the Flag this Review link
located beside each review. Reviews are not an endorsement expressed by
NCIX.com, but opinions from customers based on their own experience with
a product. We do not recommend you make purchasing decisions based on facts or opinions expressed regarding
Samsung Consumer Electronics UN55EH6000FXZC reviews.
5 star: (0)
4 star: (1)
3 star: (0)
2 star: (0)
1 star: (0)
Experience: 1 Weeks
Great picture and sound.
Gaming mode for higher frame rates.
Cannot be set to "Monitor mode" and go in stand-by mode if there is no signal.
Wobbly stand (should have used two pegs)
I am enjoying this TV a lot and got it to use more as a huge monitor hooked to my laptop rather than a TV.
The one thing that bugs me is that it will not just go into a stand by mode when there is no signal like a normal monitor. It will display an annoying "no signal" message and continue to do so until you turn it off manually, meaning you also have to turn it on manually.
The TV does have a firmware update option, hopefully this issue will be addressed by Samsung.
The Samsung UN55EH6000 55" Class LED HDTV is a 1080p HD panel with impressive picture quality, excellent sound technology and a slim profile design. With twice the resolution of standard HD TVs, the UN55EH6000 delivers full HD picture quality that will blow you away and redefine reality.
Two 10W stereo speakers can create an uncanny surround sound illusion thanks to the wizardry of SRS TheaterSound HD. TS HD actually seems to create phantom speakers that project sound throughout your watching and listening area. And these are just the basics on this set.
Plug in a USB thumb drive (not included) into the set's USB port and view a JPEG picture file slide show while you listen to a soundtrack of MP3 files from the same drive. You can show digital home movies, photos, PC presentations and more on your TV using the remote control, thanks to ConnectShare Movie technology.
With sleek, minimalist style and envelope-pushing technology in an astoundingly thin panel, the UN55EH6000 is clearly cutting edge in more ways than one.
- Full HD 1080p
- With twice the resolution of standard HD TVs, Samsung TVs deliver images that are guaranteed to amaze and bring pleasure to your home entertainment experience. The realistic texture of full HD images invites you to enjoy a viewing experience that redefines reality
- Clear Motion Rate (CMR) 240Hz
- A comprehensive measure of a TV's ability to display images in motion. The higher the CMR, the better. Samsung achieves high CMR numbers based on panel processing advancements. See the picture quality difference for yourself
- Wide Color Enhancer Plus
- Allows you to see picture color the way the director originally intended, brought to life on your screen to bring you exceptionally vibrant, yet natural looking images and depicts subtle details and tones
- 10W x 2 Audio Power Stereo Broadcast Reception
- Supports multi-channel sound (MTS) and second audio program (SAP) with 181-channel capacity
- Dolby Digital Plus / Dolby Pulse
- An advanced surround sound audio processing feature designed to optimize the TV's sound quality when viewing and listening to Internet movies, Internet music and other content played back from wired or wireless mobile phones, PCs and tablet devices
- SRS TheaterSound HD
- A high-definition audio experience that delivers surround sound multi-channel content, using built-in TV speakers to significantly enhance both the depth and dimension of audio right through the TV. Enjoy a simulated surround sound experience
- HDMI x 2
- HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) is a convenient, high-quality single cable digital audio / video interface for connecting the TV to a digital cable box, satellite box, DVD / Blu-ray disc player, PC computers, PC portable devices, new generation tablets and devices featuring the HDMI output
- USB x 1
- Universal Serial Bus (USB) is an industry standard for connecting a variety of computer, audio and video devices to the TV. USB movie capability allows the streaming of video from storage devices, cameras, camcorders and USB drives
- ConnectShare Movie
- Have movies and pictures on a USB drive? Now easily view that content right on the TV. Just plug the drive into the USB port and you are ready for a big screen experience
55" Class ( 54.6" viewable ) LED-backlit LCD TV
Component, composite, HDMI
55" Class ( 54.6" viewable ) - widescreen
TFT active matrix
1920 x 1080
240 Hz Clear Motion Rate
Progressive scanning (line doubling)
On/off timer, clock, auto power off, on-screen menu, game mode, ConnectShare Movie, Wide Color Enhancer Plus, Eco Sensor
Yes , 1 port(s)
Remote control - infrared
SRS TheaterSound HD
Down-firing Speaker, Auto Volume Leveller (AVL)
2 x right/left channel speaker - built-in - 10 Watt
2 x HDMI ( 19 pin HDMI Type A ) ¦ 1 x composite video / component video input ( RCA phono x 3 ) ¦ 1 x digital audio input/output (optical) ¦ 1 x USB 2.0 ( 4 pin USB Type A ) ¦ 1 x audio line-out ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm )
1 year warranty
Limited warranty - parts and labor - 1 year
Panel without stand - 49.2 in x 3.7 in x 29 in x 45.4 lbs ¦ Panel with stand - 49.2 in x 9 in x 31.1 in x 51.1 lbs
This product is warranted by NCIX.com for 15 days, and by the manufacturer for 1 year.
All pricing subject to change. For all prices,
products and offers, NCIX.com reserves the right to make adjustments
due to changing market conditions, product discontinuation, manufacturer
price changes, errors in advertisements and other extenuating
circumstances. Promotional offers from NCIX.com are subject to
availability and are available only while supplies last. No rain
checks will be issued on promotional items and offers.
While NCIX.com uses all reasonable efforts
to include accurate and up-to-date information on the Site, NCIX.com
makes no warranties or representations as to the Site's accuracy.
NCIX.com assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors
or omissions in the content on the Site.
NCIX.com warrants product(s) to be in good
working condition and free from defects in material and workmanship
for a period of one (1) year for OEM packages, and for thirty
(30) days for RETAIL packages (excluding laptops and notebooks), from the original Invoice date
unless otherwise restricted below or by the manufacturer's own
warranty policy. Defective returns and warranty service will be
replaced, exchanged or repaired at NCIX.com's sole discretion,
and based on vendor's policy.
NON-DEFECTIVE merchandise returns may be
accepted on some items ONLY within 15 days of the Invoice date,
at NCIX.com's discretion.
Laptops and Notebooks can be returned within SEVEN (7) days
from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original
packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened software and
manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with
tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be denied returns.
GOVERNMENT & BUSINESS Laptop and Notebook purchases made with government or business POs can be returned typically within fourteen (14)
days from original invoice date. Return will only be accepted with original packaging, accessories, cables, free gifts (if applicable), unopened
software and manuals and is subject to inspection before warranty approval. Laptop and notebook with tampered serial numbers or UPC code will be
denied returns. Please check with your B2B sales representative for specific terms and details.
All NON-DEFECTIVE returns are subject
to a 15% restocking fee. No refunds will be issued for blank media,
digital camera (and accessories), opened software, printers,
printer supplies, paper, projectors (and accessories), appliances,
handhelds, PDAs, notebook computers, special order computers and
special order items.
Defective software, video games or DVDs
will be replaced by the SAME title and format ONLY (and subject
to current availability) within 30 days of the Invoice date. Software, Drones,
video games and DVDs may be returned within 30 days only if the
item is UNOPENED (with shrink wrap still intact) at the sole discretion
NCIX.com does NOT apply a surcharge
to credit card orders. Please read our RMA
& warranty policy and terms
& conditions for more information. If you have
any questions regarding our sales and warranty policies, please
send us a message -- we'll be glad to answer any of your questions.
Get Deal Alerts in your Inbox!
Don't miss out on the latest coupons and rewards.